Building Information Modelling (BIM) is a digital engineering tool which optimises outcomes when planning, designing, constructing, and managing buildings and infrastructure.
BIM allows project teams to collaborate directly on a 3D platform, which improves workflows throughout a project’s design, documentation, and operation stages.
By creating a 3D digital representation of a project’s physical and functional characteristics, BIM provides project teams, including non-technical stakeholders with a “real-life” visual understanding of the project and its complexities.
Every project is different, so we work with you to understand how BIM can benefit your requirements
The benefits of implementing digital engineering can include:
- Preconstruction project visualisation
- Coordination and Clash Detection
- Reduced Cost and Risk Mitigation
- Improved Scheduling and Sequencing
- Increased productivity and opportunity to utilise prefabrication
- Safer Sites and Better Buildings
- Enhanced facilities management